AMCC convened a briefing on new manufacturing legislation and White House executive orders aimed at advancing American manufacturing on June 29, 2021 with the Information Technology and Innovation Foundation (ITIF) and the Brookings Institution. In addition to an introduction by AMCC Executive Director Matt Bogoshian, manufacturing community leaders, the White House Council of Economic Advisors’ Sue Helper and Senate Leader Schumer’s Lead Staffer Jon Cardinal, the briefing featured Mark Muro of the Brookings Institution, Stephen Ezell from ITIF, and Dr. Ronald Williams, the Director of Strategic Entrepreneurship, Coppin State University.
● Matt Bogoshian, Executive Director, American Manufacturing Communities Collaborative
● Jon Cardinal, Lead Economic Development Director for Senate Leader Chuck Schumer
● Mark Muro, Director of Policy, Brookings Institution
Mark Muro Talking Points – https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:27b96963-62de-4709-9d6d-683d3245e9c7
● Susan Helper, White House Council of Economic Advisors
● Stephen Ezell, Director of Global Innovation Policy
Stephen Ezell Talking Points – https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:a42cd567-f15e-4ae4-beeb-afd11a3d0340
● Dr. Ronald Williams, Director of the Center for Strategic Entrepreneurship at Coppin State
Dr. Ronald Williams Talking Points – https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:e27183c6-b3af-406c-aefd-bb903635e77b
For further questions, please contact AMCC Executive Director, Matt Bogoshian, at email@example.com.