On Tuesday, June 29th, 2021 the AMCC co-hosted a virtual briefing with the Brookings Institution and ITIF entitled “U.S. Manufacturing Priorities for the Biden Administration and 117th Congress”. The Biden Administration and the 117th Congress are developing a large range of executive orders and legislation to stimulate manufacturing competitiveness.
Date: Tuesday, June 29, 11:00 am EDT
● Matt Bogoshian, Executive Director, American Manufacturing Communities Collaborative
● Jon Cardinal, Lead Economic Development Director for Senate Leader Chuck Schumer
● Mark Muro, Director of Policy, Brookings Institution
Mark Muro Talking Points – https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:27b96963-62de-4709-9d6d-683d3245e9c7
● Susan Helper, White House Council of Economic Advisors
● Stephen Ezell, Director of Global Innovation Policy
Stephen Ezell Talking Points – https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:a42cd567-f15e-4ae4-beeb-afd11a3d0340
● Dr. Ronald Williams, Director of the Center for Strategic Entrepreneurship at Coppin State
Dr. Ronald Williams Talking Points – https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:e27183c6-b3af-406c-aefd-bb903635e77b
For further questions, please contact AMCC Executive Director, Matt Bogoshian, at email@example.com.
Sign up to receive the AMCC Weekly Update
*By providing your contact information, you agree to be added to the AMCC listserv. You may unsubscribe at any time.