On Wednesday, October, 7th the AMCC hosted a virtual briefing at the bipartisan U.S. House of Representatives Manufacturing Caucus entitled “Bottom-up: Advancing the Manufacturing Community Model”. The briefing, from experts and practitioners around the country, included our very own AMCC members telling the story of promising tactics to build more sustainable economic development for all Americans. It highlighted, IMCP, DMCSP, the Endless Frontier Act and much more.
Date: Wednesday October 7, 2:00 to 3:00 P.M. EST
● Matt Bogoshian, Executive Director, American Manufacturing Communities Collaborative
● Andy Stettner, Senior Fellow, The Century Foundation
● Geo Saba, Legislative Director for CA 17th CD Member Ro Khanna
● Petra Mitchell, Catalyst Connection, Pennsylvania
● Deborah Franklin, Wichita State University, Kansas
● Sarah Lee, Department of Commerce, Washington
Missed the briefing? Watch the recorded webinar at: https://crecstorage.blob.core.windows.net/crec/2020/10/2020-10-07-14.01-Virtual-Briefing_-Advancing-American-Economic-Policy_-The-Promising-Path-of-Manufacturing-Community-Partnerships.mp4
The webinar is sponsored by AMCC, its partners The Century Foundation and the Northeast Midwest Institute, and the Center for Regional Economic Competitiveness (CREC)
Download the presentation:
For further questions, please contact AMCC Executive Director, Matt Bogoshian, at firstname.lastname@example.org.